Our client specialising in house and land packages in South-East Queensland and they support their clients through every stage of the home buying process.
Their team and work environment can be described as open and collaborative, with an emphasis on personal development and teamwork.
They are currently looking to put on a full-time Office Manager in their City Office.This position will entail overseeing the day-day operations of the business and will include the following:
- Complete office management function including supplier and provider management, tech support, stationery, etc.
- Corporate Governance and company administration of legal and financial requirements, HR matters, standard operating procedures, registers, etc.
- Manage and implement the development and improvement of workflow systems relating to general operations of the business.
- Continuous process improvement resulting in cost reductions, report & implement changes.
- Develop policies & procedures & record in most appropriate format.
- Support with MYOB data entry.
- Adhere to quality assurance procedures by keeping accurate records.
- Deliver exceptional service to existing & prospective clients.
- Assist with quoting.
- Assist director with client meetings and diary management.