Our client is one of Australia’s leading commercial flooring companies. They have established a proud reputation as trusted providers of quality floor covering solutions for over 25 years.
They now have an exciting new opening for a QLD State Manager to join their team.
This role will best suit a highly organized individual with extensive experience in the flooring industry. With the responsibility of leading and managing a close team for QLD operations.What’s in it for you?
Besides working as part of a great team, this position offers an excellent salary, company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone. Not to mention a bi-annual fishing trip!!! The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage the day to day operations of the QLD State Office and Warehouse
- Manage a team of employees including project managers, one warehouse supervisor and installers, as well as numerous subcontractors to ensure effective and efficient service to our client base
- Grow the business in QLD in conjunction with the National Sales Manager
- All installation and service work is inspected, monitored and audited appropriately to ensure compliance
- Continuous communication with the state team and clients to ensure that delivery times are in line with required installation dates
- Ensure that a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained at all times
- Maintains customer relationships and actively seeks new customers
- Team management and individual staff development
- Works closely with the National Sales Manager to ensure budget and service targets are met
- Carries out all duties safely, understands and works within the Company Policies and Procedures