Are you an organized accounts officer who enjoys building stakeholder relationships with customers?
Our client supplies well known brands of air distribution equipment and associated products into the HVAC market and affiliated industries. They are dedicated to providing service to their customers and delivering optimum air distribution solutions for their customers and their projects.
We have a great opportunity with our client for an Accounts Officer who is experienced in performing full function accounts receivable. The role is located at their Head Office in Alexandria, and supports the activities of their branches across Australia.
You will be involved in:
- Allocation and processing of payments from customers
- Liaising with staff and clients in regards to invoice and payment status
- Preparing reports on aged debtors
- Following up on payments of aged debtors
- Reconciling Accounts Receivable accounts
- Assisting with invoicing queries
- Processing any cheque payments
- Supporting the Group National Credit Manager, AR Supervisor and AP function as required
- Any other Ad-hoc duties that may arise