6 month full-time contract with potential to become permanent full-time
Our client is a facility management consultancy which specialises in Facility Management and Workplace Operations Strategy, FM Implementation, Building Mobilisation, Tender Specification Writing, FM Optimisation and other related services.
Their highly skilled resources provide clients with tailored, superior quality facility management and workplace solutions, helping clients to realise cost and service level benefits and deliver genuine value for money, best in class, outcomes. Their strategic approach is geared to achieve results which are aligned with each individual client’s unique property portfolio, workplace strategies, and broader business plan.
Our client are recognised as market leaders in innovation and the delivery of industry best practise facility and property management service solutions, which is why their clients not only include major corporates such as Westpac, Medibank and Origin Energy, but also real estate companies such as Cushman & Wakefield and Thiess Services.
Due to their continuing growth our client require an experienced FM/Workplace operations professional to join their team.
A skilled and experienced FM professional is required for the implementation of a new FM/Workplace strategy for a major corporate client. Role:
- Liaison with a broad range of stakeholders encompassing executives, project managers, architects, engineers, builders, landlords, etc
- Understanding/review of architectural drawings (predominantly GA Plans) to assess operational impacts and identify risks
- Development of service briefs and SOPs, including cleaning, catering, concierge, triage, FIT Desk, end of trip, maintenance, etc
- Development of specifications (scope and requirements) and delivery of procurement services – documentation, evaluation, interviews, recommendations
- Mobilisation of premium grade tenancies and transition to facility managers, including training, contractor onboarding, cleaning, stocking, handover of data/documents, etc
- Liaison with/management of contractors to ensure conformance with specifications and optimise mobilisation
- Work in partnership with the client’s property team and national FM service provider
- Contribute to/assist in the change management process by providing content and presenting to business unit representatives
- Development of budgets, working with the client’s finance, procurement, property team, and other stakeholders
- Provision of regular reports in accordance with established governance structures