Our client supplies well known market brands of air movement equipment and associated products into the HVAC & R and affiliated industries. They are dedicated to servicing their customers and offering product guidance to help with the growth and success of their customer’s projects.
Our client is currently seeking a professional and enthusiastic person in the position of Internal Sales Representative. General knowledge of the heating, ventilation, commercial fans and air-conditioning market would be preferred but not mandatory.
The Internal Sales Representative is responsible for obtaining sales for the company, as part of the overall sales and margin budget objectives of the branch.Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- To handle telephone sales and technical enquiries
- To service over-the counter customers with sales and support issues
- Ensure quotes are completed in an accurate, timely and competitive manner
- To maintain and keep up to date the internal quote system register
- Dealing with customer price credit requests
- Work with and support other members of the sales team
- Weekly follow-up reporting
- Administration duties as required
- Keeping current with trends in the marketplace
- Ensure OH&S policies are always practiced