The Power of our Video InterviewsPosted: 23.05.2017
Have you ever used a recruitment agency and they send along a few candidates for face-face interviews with you as they thought they were great? Or have you done the recruitment for the position yourself and invited candidates in for face-face interviews because their CV reads great?
Either way, you spend time organising times for the interviews, often difficult because you must co-ordinate times with other staff members involved.
You then need to plan questions for the interview, normally at this stage all you have to go off is what is written in the candidates resume.
It’s interview time, within a couple of minutes of speaking to the candidate you know they are not a good fit for your organisation. Out of courtesy you continue through to the end of the interview.
Hours wasted between you and others involved in organising and conducting these interviews. Your time is valuable and being wasted.
Welcome to the CV2ME way of interviewing!
So you have heard of recruitment agencies video interviewing candidates, so what makes us different?
The answer is, we don’t only video interview candidates you are interested in, we record these interviews so you and your team can assess in your own time before deciding the next steps!
Before I continue I would like to make a couple of points:
Our video interviews are live interviews with candidates. They are not pre-recorded. They are conducted live over the internet with one of our recruitment team.
When being interviewed we can see them and they can see us, the pressure like a face-face interview is real. Candidates do not have access to questions in advance, all video interviews are treated the same as face-face interviews.
The Benefits to You
- See how the candidate interviews for your position in the convenience of your own time. If not interested in the candidate you can turn of at any time, inform us and we inform that candidate their application will not proceed any further.
- Share the video recording with any other members of your organisation involved in the recruitment of that position. They can watch it in their own time and once all involved have viewed you can then collaborate with your thoughts and how you should proceed.
- After the video interview, if you are still interested in that candidate we can then organise a face-face interview with the candidate and yourself. More often than not the video interview draws out the line of questioning to ask during the face-face interview.
- Our video interviews mean we can quickly organise with candidates for them to be interviewed with us. We understand candidates more often than not are currently working during business hours so we can interview them outside of these for their convenience.
- Even if a candidate you are interested in is in another State (or Country), we can video interview them and you can watch. Locations do not restrict who we can interview.
- As long as candidates have interview access, a device with a camera or webcam (such as computer, tablet or smartphone) we can video interview them.
- You can provide us with the questions you want us to ask the candidate during the interview or we can create (or a mixture of both). It is up to you.
These are just some of the benefits of the video interviews and the way we conduct them not only to save you time and money but also helping you hire the right person for your position.
This is only one part of our recruitment service. To discuss our services or your current recruitment needs please call our office and speak to one of our recruitment team on 1300 762 057
View All News