General Terms of usage of cv2me
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are for the use of the website www.cv2me.com.au also known as www.cvtome.com.au and the associated services provided from the website.
This website is owned by CV2ME Pty Ltd ABN: 47 607 186 587. The website will be referred to as cv2me and the use of the words “we”, “our” and “us” refers to CV2ME Pty Ltd.
Copyright in the material and trademarks on this website are owned by CV2ME Pty Ltd unless otherwise detailed and you agree not to infringe any of the Intellectual property rights owned by us.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Agreement
By visiting and using our website you (hereinafter called the ‘user’) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions set out a legally binding agreement between the user and cv2me for the use of this website and services. These terms and conditions may be amended time to time and it is the user’s responsibility to regularly check the terms and conditions.
The term ‘user’ will be broken up into 2 different categories for the purpose of this website, they are 1. The ‘Job Seeker’ 2. The ‘Employer’
If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions please don’t use this website and the services we provide.
Terms and Conditions for the Job Seeker
By using our website the jobseeker (hereinafter called the user) agrees that he or she is acting as an individual for personal use only. Unless otherwise stated or authorised by cv2me no information on the website can be used for commercial purposes by the user including but not limited to on selling information provided by cv2me, reproducing, modification or copying our content. This extends to the code and software used by cv2me.
The user agrees to not use anything that may be harmful to our website including the use of any type of robots, virus’s, phishing applications or anything else that could be harmful to the website or other users of the website.
The user agrees that if they see any type of security or privacy breach on the website to immediately report it to email@example.com .
Cv2me acts as a way of facilitation between Employers looking to employ staff and the job seeker looking for employment.
In no instances unless we are using our services to recruit for our company do we represent any job listing placed by an employer.
It is the responsibility of the user to conduct any necessary checks or get the necessary independent advice before taking up any offer that an employer listing a position may accept. The information on our website is general and by no ways seen as advice from us at cv2me.
Any decisions made by you the user is your responsibility and cv2me will not be in any way held responsible.
Cv2me facilitates the recruitment process between the Employer and the Job seeker. Using our website and by signing up as a member on our website does not constitute a guarantee of employment.
The user understands the following points about our process:
- All applications for any position listed on cv2me firstly go to our team at cv2me for assessment. If your work experience, qualifications, education and/ or licensing does not meet the minimum requirements as set out on the job post your information will not be passed on for consideration to the employer. It is your responsibility to ensure in your application that you list the necessary skills/ experience you have as well as provide any proof such as copies of certification. We will make every endeavour but not guarantee to inform you if your application hasn’t been submitted to the employer for the reasons listed above in 1. If you believe we have made an error and that you do meet the minimum qualifications set out by the employer’s job listing please reply on our website by our message facility to the team member who informed you.
- If your CV does meet the requirements set out in the job listing your CV will be passed on to the relevant employer for consideration. CV2ME does not make recommendations or give advice about any person who applies. Each decision is solely that of the employer and they will inform us of their decision. If the job seeker is unsuccessful we will try but not guarantee of informing you of this decision. If the employer gives us feedback as to why you the candidate did not proceed in the recruitment process we will do our best to pass this onto you.
- If the employer is interested in you as a potential employee of their organisation they will request cv2me to conduct a recorded video interview with you. We will inform you of this request and it will be your responsibility to follow the procedure set out in the message or email sent from us to book in a time for the interview and to ensure you have reliable internet etc. to be able to conduct the video interview. You must consent to the video interview being recorded and that the recording be passed onto the employer of the job listing you applied for. We take no responsibility for the recording we pass on onto the Employer and it is the employer’s responsibility as to what happens with the recording. We request the employer not forward a copy of the video interview to a 3rd party without the consent of the job seeker. We do not pass the recording onto the candidate. Cv2me will not keep the recording for more than 30 days before deleting it. All questions asked during the interview are from the actual employer and not us. We do not take any responsibility for any question asked.
- Once the employer informs us of their decision after the video interview as to whether or not you proceed along in their recruitment process we will inform you as soon as we are informed.
Website security/ personal information
While we will do our best to protect our website against security breaches/ hacking or malware to name a few, we cannot guarantee this. With anything on the internet there is a risk during transit of information and storage of information that your details could unlawfully be seen by third parties and you accept by using our website that cv2me cannot in anyway be held liable for this.
We will term the person or organisation that lists a job on our website as the “Employer”.
It is the Employers responsibility to ensure that they have the necessary registrations to employ people. We don’t advise on this, it is your responsibility to check with the authorities.
For employers in Australia they should have a current Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN).
We will conduct checks to ensure the ABN or ACN you list with us corresponds to your organisation’s name.
You accept the details you submit with us in regards to your business or company are true and correct and that you have the authority to act on that organisations behalf in listing jobs.
Any fraudulent activity will be passed onto the authorities including the police and ASIC.
By listing a job on our website you concur that it is for a genuine position or positions within your organisation as set out in the job description.
CV2ME will only pass on CV’s from people who apply for that position and that meet your minimum requirements as per the job listing, and that you understand we do not undertake any background checks of our job seekers at any stage. It is the employer’s responsibility to do any necessary checks to authenticate the candidate’s credentials etc.
You agree cv2me and its employees cannot be held liable for any misrepresentation on behalf of a job seeker.
Our service inclusions/ exclusions
The below information is for a single post listing (please refer to our information brochure for further information).
- Posting of the position on our job board on www.cv2me.com.au
- Vetting of candidates CV’s who apply for the position will be against the job requirements you list on that position. We will review the CV’s of all candidates who apply for your position and only pass on the CV’s of candidates who meet your minimum job requirements. If at any stage you amend the job requirements for the listed position, it is your responsibility to inform the team member from cv2me who is assigned to your position.
- Organising, conducting and passing on the video recording of interview. Once you select the candidates you wish to be interviewed you must inform us via email or on the message facility on our website and we will then contact the candidates to book in times for the interview. If for any reason a candidate declines to do an interview you may choose another candidate if you so request. The interviews we conduct should be designed to go for approximately 10 minutes. The questions that are asked to each candidate must be emailed to your assigned team member from cv2me at the time of informing us of your choices (or inform your team member to create the questions to use). When you inform us of a candidate to be interviewed we request you pass on the questions at the same time (otherwise we will create the questions to be asked). Questions must not breach any State or Federal Law.
Information passed onto the employer from cv2me in reference to a job seekers application including but not limited to, personal information, certification and licences must not be used in any way that can be harmful to the job seeker. The information received in relation to the job seekers application for the position you have listed should only be used for the purposes of that position and nothing else. It is a requirement of this website that you ensure this is adhered to. It is your responsibility and cv2me is waived from our liability in relation to any misuse of the job seekers information whether intentionally or unintentionally done. Job Seekers information should not be passed onto 3rd parties unless authorised by the Job Seeker.
Use of Video Interview Recording
The use of the recording of the initial video interview should only be in regards to the position it is in relation to. Viewing of the recording should only be made by staff members of your organisation that are involved in the recruitment/ hiring process for your organisation in relation to the position the recording is for. At no time should other members of your organisation or 3rd parties be able to access or view these recordings. It is your responsibility to ensure that the recordings are kept safe and secure and that after being used in relation to the recruitment/ hiring process for the position it is listed for that it is deleted. If it is necessary to pass the recording onto members outside the recruitment/ hiring process for the position listed such as a 3rd party you should first obtain written consent from the job seeker it is in relation to, before doing so. Cv2me takes no responsibility for the recorded video interviews it passes onto employers after it has done so and cannot be held liable in any way.
Payments and Invoices
Cv2me has 2 forms that payment of invoices for our services can be made.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
1. First time listing/ services, the full amount of the invoice must be paid up front. CV2ME will not list your position on other websites such as SEEK until proof of payment has been made. If you pay via bank transfer a copy of your transaction can be forwarded to your recruiter as proof.
2. Return clients, our terms are 5 business days. if payment has not been made within 5 business days (or proof of payment), CV2ME reserves the right to take down the listing until payment is made.
If you choose to make your payment through PayPal you will be redirected to our PayPal facility where your transaction can be made either through your PayPal account or by credit card. Once any payment is authorised through PayPal your job listing will automatically be listed or if you are purchasing any of our products in advance they will automatically be added.
If it is the first time you have listed a job on cv2me we reserve the right not to pass on job seekers CV’s until payment has been received. If you are purchasing one of our products for future listings without making a current listing your products will become active as soon as payment has been received by us.
You can see the status of any of the products you have purchased through your “My Account” portal and then by clicking on “My Products”.
You can check, print and download paid and unpaid invoices through your “My Account” portal and then by clicking on “My Invoices”.
If there is any issue with any of your products, purchases or invoices you can either email your cv2me team member managing your listing or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cv2me invoices will include our company name CV2ME Pty Ltd and show the purchase price of the product and the GST for taxation purposes.
We reserve the right to change the price of our product/services at any time. If we do so any purchase made prior to the changes will not be effected.
We have a 30 day and 90 day guarantee (applies to the premium and VIP service packages): If you hire one of our candidates and that person leaves within 30 days for the Premium Service or 90 days for VIP Service we will provide the recruitment to refill that position for free. The only additional costs will be for new advertising if that is required. If it is a single job listing for multiple positions (only paying the one service fee) and you take on more than one person this guarantee becomes void as we have filled multiple positions under the 1 service fee. Please refer to the information brochure sent to you for further information.